LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
The LendingHome Broker Experience Team is a team within Customer Experience (CX). This team is tasked with finding, acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The CX team is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer. As a LendingHome Broker Experience Manager (BEM), you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class broker experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for our brokers’ current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your brokers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
A BEM will be responsible for increasing LendingHome’s value with each broker by:
- Screening applications to ensure a high quality threshold.
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting.
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each broker partnership.
- Responsible for overseeing the servicing of the loans for the borrowers from your designated brokers and determine with asset management the proper remedy and any modifications for loans in delinquency or default.
The BEM will be a critical member of a larger Team with the following responsibilities:
- Partnering with your brokers to ensure their borrowers qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, and educate the brokers about our application process.
- Work with and manage third party vendors (i.e. insurance, title, escrow) to ensure SLAs are properly met for the borrowers of your brokers.
- Oversee the servicing of the loans for the borrowers of your brokers.
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your brokers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting broker relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our brokers’ needs and objectives.
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy).
- Identify and win opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience teams to meet and exceed growth goals.
- Work cross-functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.