LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Special Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our borrowers and investors after a loan is closed. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our investors and keep them coming back. The Junior Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for the completion of routine foreclosures, compliance with all state laws and investors, insurers, and company time frames. You will be responsible for working a pipeline of loans from delinquency, all the way through the foreclosure process, and taking them to foreclosure sale. You will be asked for input and ideas regarding implementation of new technology, processes, and procedures. In this role, you will be corresponding with attorneys and vendors in order to ensure a speedy and seamless foreclosure process. This role will report directly to the Foreclosure Manager.
- Monitors the attorney’s performance by reviewing all proceedings, records and timeframes in addition to working all system/database activities throughout the foreclosure process
- Effectively partners with sub-servicer(s), vendors, and other teams at LendingHome to maintain a healthy business relationship
- Proposes ideas for new processes or procedures and leads implementation
- Effectively communicates with the team and your Manager to ensure that all priorities are met in an expeditious manner
- Reviews and executes legal documents related to foreclosure
- You have a track record as a self-starter, with excellent time management skills, and a strong desire to learn
- At minimum 1 year mortgage experience and foreclosure knowledge is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge about the entire loss mitigation and default servicing process a plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite applications
- Typing speed of 50 wpm or faster
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.