LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome New Business Team is a team within Customer Experience (CX). This team is tasked with finding, acquiring, on-boarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The CX team is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business. As a LendingHome Strategic Account Executive you are responsible for identifying new business relationships with deeply experienced real estate investors in targeted markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive outbound to prospects
- Qualifying inbound leads
- Setting/attending phone call pitches with qualified borrowers
- Close business and help onboard new accounts to LendingHome
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, Customer Experience and Operations team to deliver input on building the proper process and structure while executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors
- Qualify inbound leads
- Partner with Outside Customer Experience Managers to close deals and originate significant loan volume with LendingHome to help borrowers achieve their growth goals
- Execute on an established sales playbook and iterate on its effectiveness, rapidly
- Attend industry conferences: Develop new relationships, deepen current relationships, broaden LendingHome’s industry credibility and generate qualified leads
- Onboard and Educate new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Re-engage and win back dormant LendingHome borrowers
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome’s policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Demo and Pitch LendingHome’s products
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or a departmentally related field
- 2 or more years of experience in Saas, quota-carrying sales role, or a role in the mortgage industry
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration among department members
- Familiarity or experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Self starter who excels in a fast paced agile software development environment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills along with communication skills
- You’re a hunter, since you’ll be responsible for generating and maintaining business relationships
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.