LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since being founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
As the Loan Analyst Team Lead, you are responsible for helping your direct reports become true subject matter experts for the life of a loan, a proactive and consistent performer, achieve optimum productivity while exceeding loan quality standards and contribute to providing an exceptional customer experience, both internal and external. This includes focusing on the right priorities for your team, scaling best practices with Leadership and Professional Development groups, and personifying the values and principles consistent with LendingHome. The Loan Analyst Team Lead will help their team excel towards key individual and team goals through coaching, escalation coverage, best practice scaling, and prioritization, while maintaining accountability and consistency within our core LendingHome values and principles.
- Empower your team members to commit to excellence by fostering a culture of excellence.
- Actively coach your team - guide them to be the best versions of themselves and contribute to the growth of others.
- Identify process gaps and optimize efficiency/quality in the processing of a loan by thoughtfully and successfully implementing process changes across the team.
- Lead, oversee, & monitor the Loan Analyst Power Users, individual & team performance.
- Assist with loan prioritization and loan level escalations.
- Ongoing monitoring of pipeline to ensure individual Loan Analyst productivity and quality.
- Function as a technical resource for the team for the Ops platform.
- Lead orientation and training of new hires and current department personnel.
- Develop training materials, job aides, and/or tools to create process efficiency and consistency.
- Strong command of LendingHome credit policy and process. Expected to stay current with any procedural changes and teach your team to scale your expertise.
- Act as a liaison between the Loan Analyst team & other department leads and managers.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- Hold weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1’s and team huddles.
- In conjunction with the Loan Analyst Manager, complement semi-annual performance evaluations of team members.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or a departmentally related field
- 5 or more years of successful professional experience within the mortgage lending industry
- 3 or more years of successful professional experience as a mortgage Loan Analyst/Processor
- 2 or more years of successful professional experience people managing
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration among department members
- Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment utilizing Google applications
- Self starter who excels in a fast paced agile software development environment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills along with communication skills
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.