LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Construction team is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and approving renovation projects (for cost, timeline, progress, and completion) and disbursing construction holdback draw funds. This team is a client-facing department that partners with sales, operations, and servicing to build a great customer experience. The Draw Analyst is responsible for facilitating the disbursement of the construction holdbacks while ensuring compliance with loan documentation, credit policy, company procedures, and applicable state and federal laws. Analysts communicate with internal stakeholders, borrowers and investors regarding construction holdback funds.
- Evaluate and determine appropriate draw disbursement on all holdback construction loans by collecting, reviewing and analyzing the related construction documentation and inspection photos.
- Ensure compliance with loan documents, credit policy, and applicable state and federal laws.
- Coordinate and maintain communications with all parties involved in the draw process including but not limited to borrowers, contractors, account managers, third party inspectors, and brokers.
- Process the draw disbursements in a high quality and timely manner that aligns with our policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve matters pertaining to loan violations, payment delinquencies, and wire transfer issues.
- 2+ years work experience in like-minded roles emphasizing client coordination, workflow management, and documentation review.
- Experience within the construction industry, funds control, real estate/mortgage, loan servicing or other related industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- General knowledge and familiarity with the residential construction process.
- General knowledge with construction and mortgage terminology.
- Excellent computing skills and experience including but not limited to MS Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- Experience in using database platforms, such as Salesforce or Oracle, a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to handle large volume of emails on regular basis.
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.