We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for people to get financing and generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix and flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, and has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be the marketing department’s liaison and support to our outside sales team to help accelerate the rate at which we can bring on future business. This is a new role at LendingHome and we need someone with a track record of success to come in and help us shape how we can best set our sales team up for success.
Being in a high leverage role within the organization, this person should be driven, creative, and have a passion for doing what it takes to win and make a difference.
- End-to-end project management and execution of events: Including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, and sales enablement.
- Manage Events Budget: Each of our outside sales team members have a quarterly budget to help them maximize their client outreach. You’ll need to help pick the right events and conferences for the team to attend and negotiate terms to maximize our impact and return.
- Event Coordination: Once we’re at the event, how do we maximize LendingHome’s reach and presence? Everything from booths, sponsorships, giveaways & printed materials is on the table.
- Host Local Events: In addition to attending events, we want to host investors with local events of our own in various territories. Helping build experiences such as dinners, breakfasts, happy hours, etc that are above expectations for attendees
- Enable Client Outreach: It’s one thing to host an event, it’s a whole other thing to get them to show up. We need you to help arm our outside sales team with what they need to reach out to clients, book meetings, and drive appointments to make their road trips a success.
- Competitor Strategy: While we want to stand out, we don’t need to reinvent the wheel in every area. We’d like for you to know what the market is doing inside and out and figure out how to conduct the best strategy.
- Content: Partner with design, content, digital teams and other areas of the business to successfully plan and execute marketing activities for local events and conferences.
- Conference Attendance: While attending 100% of events won’t be necessary, getting out in the wild, meeting our customers, and being in the field will only make you better at your craft. Expectation is that 6-10 events will be attended throughout the year.
- Operational excellence: Build event programs across the country, often running multiple events consecutively in remote locations.
- Strategic thinker with 5-8 years of events experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience marketing to small to mid-sized businesses in partnership with sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained.Senior
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Bonus - A familiarity with the lending space or fintech.
- Bonus - Understanding and familiarity with real estate
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.
LendingHome in the News