We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principals ; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer.
You will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for customer's current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your customers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
- Proactively build your borrower “book of business” - comprised of passionate real estate investors looking to grow their own businesses
- Operate as “Champion of the Customer” for all borrower needs
- Engage and support your clients’ needs - on their timetables - including occasional weekend and evening coverage
- Advise borrowers throughout the origination experience - particularly as it relates to pricing, valuation, rehab project scopes-of-work
- Attend local and regional industry events - including REA meetings and conference
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Contribute to projects that improve the business and effectiveness of the team
- Partnering with your customers to qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, and guide them through the application process
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Collaborate within a Customer Experience “Team of Teams” to meet and exceed growth goals
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Passion for Real Estate investing
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- High empathy and desire to help others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Sense of humor
- NMLS required
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49