LendingHome is re-imagining the mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
The LendingHome New Business Team is a team within Customer Experience (CX). This team is tasked with finding, acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The CX team is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
Based on the East Coast as a Director of Strategic Accounts, you are accountable for driving the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships with LendingHome on the East Coast. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 50% In Market Travel
- Regional in market travel for in-person customer meetings
- Attending and speaking at in market industry conferences
- Attending and speaking at LendingHome Mastermind Events
- Assisting with Strategic AE and EM team to win and retain their customer base
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver best-in-class service for our Strategic Accounts, while providing input on building the proper process and structure and executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
As a LendingHome Regional Director of Strategic Accounts you are responsible for assisting in the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships established with LendingHome. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Be a national thought leader, attending and speaking at market industry conferences or events
- Build researched based business models and customer testimonials while building success stories
- Regional travel for in-person meetings with (potential) Strategic Accounts, to build bond to LH, understand needs, and provide industry insights
- Assisting strategic sales team by joining conference calls, helping close deals and explaining our products and services
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors through referrals and word of mouth
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Provide input/ideas to leadership based on local, regional or national customer needs, for new product offerings, go-to-market strategy or origination process
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives and projects (e.g. with marketing, product, operations, business development) by representing the needs of the customer
- Ideally 5+ years experience in field sales within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries
- Passionate about everything Real Estate
- Knowledge of standard mortgage industry terms and credit policies
- Proven track record of public speaking, creating and delivering presentations preferably at a conference level
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in order to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers and colleagues
- Experience working remotely in the field with the expected organizational and reporting skills inherent in a field position
- Acquired computer skills with Google Drive or Microsoft; Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to travel in market a minimum 50% of your time
- Ability to travel to LH Headquarters (San Francisco) bi-monthly
- Maintains a sense of humor, is adaptable and can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities and procedures
LendingHome in the News
- Winner: Forbes Fintech 50
- LendingHome Passes $3 Billion in Mortgage News
- How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
- Riding the House Flipping Boom, Mortgage Lender Adding More Jobs on North Side
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches and Bagel Wednesdays—and don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks and drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions and a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans ensure that your mind and body are in good keeping.