We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the world of fix and flip lending mortgage process from the ground up based in technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. and aggressively expanding our national footprint. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome New Business Team is a team within Customer Experience (CX). This team is tasked with finding, acquiring, onboarding, and retaining key high tier customers. The CX team is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
Based on the East Coast as a Director of Strategic Accounts, you are accountable for driving the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships with LendingHome on the East Coast. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 25% In Market Travel
- Regional in market travel for in-person customer meetings
- Attending and speaking at in market industry conferences
- Attending and speaking at LendingHome Mastermind Events
- Assisting with Strategic AE and EM team to win and retain their customer base
You will partner closely with the Strategic Accounts Team, VP Business Development, CX, and Operations team to deliver best-in-class service for our Strategic Accounts, while providing input on building the proper process and structure and executing your core function of acquiring key accounts.
As a LendingHome Regional Director of Strategic Accounts you are responsible for assisting in the acquisition and retention of strategic business relationships established with LendingHome. These efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Be a national thought leader, attending and speaking at market industry conferences or events
- Build researched based business models and customer testimonials while building success stories
- Regional travel for in-person meetings with (potential) Strategic Accounts, to build bond to LH, understand needs, and provide industry insights
- Assisting strategic sales team by joining conference calls, helping close deals and explaining our products and services
- Identify and engage prospective new business relationships with experienced real estate investors through referrals and word of mouth
- Educating new borrowers on LendingHome’s people, products, and platform
- Set clear and accurate expectations with each borrower around LendingHome policies, processes, timelines, and communication requirements
- Provide input/ideas to leadership based on local, regional or national customer needs, for new product offerings, go-to-market strategy or origination process
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives and projects (e.g. with marketing, product, operations, business development) by representing the needs of the customer
- Ideally 5+ years experience in field sales within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries
- Passionate about everything Real Estate
- Knowledge of standard mortgage industry terms and credit policies
- Proven track record of public speaking, creating and delivering presentations preferably at a conference level
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in order to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers and colleagues
- Experience working remotely in the field with the expected organizational and reporting skills inherent in a field position
- Acquired computer skills with Google Drive or Microsoft; Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to travel in market a minimum 25% of your time
- Ability to travel to LH Headquarters (San Francisco) bi-monthly
- Maintains a sense of humor, is adaptable and can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities and procedures
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49