We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Employee Success team is committed to empowering our most valuable asset: people. We develop and implement innovative, data-driven programs to help all LendingHome employees achieve and thrive. We’re a small team serving a fast-growing organization determined to revolutionize a trillion dollar industry. We work together, as a team.
The Technical Recruiting Lead will lead the day to day activities of the technical recruiting team and play a pivotal role in designing and implementing new processes and programs to optimize candidate experience and help meet our hiring goals for our technical teams. You will also have your own requisitions to manage.
- Partner with Finance, executives and hiring managers to determine staffing needs, produce forecasts and determine hiring priorities for all technical teams
- Develop innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies for technical positions by leveraging quantitative and qualitative data and best practices
- Prioritizes requisitions and channels on an ongoing basis, and load balances day-to-day activities for the team
- Carry your own requisitions as needed and perform full-desk recruiting activities: sourcing, interviewing and managing candidate pipelines
- Mentor, coach and train technical recruiters and sourcers on the team, and be their first point of contact for questions or issues
- Drive continuous improvement of the applicant tracking system (GreenHouse) in terms of its configuration, reporting capabilities and day to day use
- Set and continuously report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for the team and use these metrics to proactively suggest and implement changes together with hiring managers and executives
- Lead cross-functional projects related to e.g. improving candidate experience, set and increase service levels, vendor management and custom campaigns
- Supervise technical recruiting personnel in multiple locations
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience as talent acquisition lead or manager. Progressive experience taking on more complex, technical roles and overseeing the work of others
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and executives for technical departments
- Demonstrated ability to implement new hiring/sourcing processes and procedures
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Strong understanding of current market dynamics and innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies, tools and processes, especially for technical positions
- Demonstrated success working in a high growth, competitive market
- Deep focus on operations, systems, performance metrics and data analytics.
- An understanding of the business and the ability to anticipate the impact of talent on the future success of the company.
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior talent.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49