We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Employee Success team is committed to empowering our most valuable asset: people. We develop and implement innovative, data-driven programs to help all LendingHome employees achieve and thrive. We’re a small team serving a fast-growing organization determined to revolutionize a trillion dollar industry. We work together, as a team.
The Sr. People Generalist will play a key role in key stages of the employee lifecycle including learning and development, performance acceleration, and employee engagement. The Generalist will partner with leaders across the organization and will report directly to the Talent Manager, HR Business Partner. We’re looking for someone who is excited to join a startup where they can build and develop key aspects of the people function and take ownership of company-wide initiatives. This is a hands-on role with growth opportunities if you are ready to stretch outside of your comfort zone and make a real impact.
- Leverage quantitative data (e.g. turnover, engagement) and qualitative data (employee and manager feedback) to propose new solutions and initiatives to increase employee engagement, manager effectiveness and team performance.
- Partner with Talent Manager, HR Business Partner to coordinate and execute key HR processes across the company such as performance management, compensation planning, employee feedback, and retention initiatives.
- Assist the Talent Manager, HR Business Partner with the building and implementing of leadership and management development programs and other ad hoc trainings.
- Coach, counsel and guide managers and employees on a variety of employee relations matters including resolving workplace conflicts, managing life events affecting work, and creating and fostering an inclusive workplace.
- Maintain and update data within our HR systems and help to produce and update our data & analytics metrics dashboard, ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Consult with Talent Manager, HRBP to understand and anticipate reporting and metrics needs, design effective solutions, provide insights from metrics and determine needs for reporting dashboards.
- Provide coaching and support to HR and Talent Acquisition team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent; minimum of 2 years of related experience in at least three of the following areas: performance management, employee engagement, learning and development, employee relations, leadership development and recognition.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Project management experience (stakeholder management, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and focus on highest impact initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Experience or exposure to building and implementing company training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, take ownership and complete work.
- Detail orientation and strong organization skills.
- Familiarity with HR Systems, including Workday, a plus.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49