We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
We are looking for a self-starting and technically strong Senior Accountant, who is excited to grow with the organization. This cross-functional position will provide the ideal person with exposure to all levels of the organization including senior management. The senior accountant will handle day to day accounting activities, and will take on some of the more technical aspects of accounting and reporting. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of US GAAP and experience interpreting and implementing technical pronouncements. LendingHome has a very collaborative culture and is fast-paced. We just implemented Workday and there are opportunities to help improve processes and integrate new features. We are building a great company here and people who are passionate about creating and building something meaningful can be very successful.
- Prepare journal entries to record the activities from the fair value models, adjustments, other revenue streams, receivables and cash inflows.
- Executing the monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables, preparing balance sheet account reconciliations and roll forwards.
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and flux analysis for management reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, internal controls, and provide support for special requests.
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks).
- Assist in financial audit with external auditors for audit requests.
- Assist in compliance, investor and tax reporting.
- Drive to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process.
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives and ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- At least 4 years of overall general accounting experience, tech/mortgage/financial service industry & public accounting experience combination preferred.
- BA in Accounting required; CPA or in process.
- Strong Excel skills required; experience with eshares/Carta and Workday a plus.
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded and/or start-up company a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with individuals throughout the company.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49