We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The marketing team is responsible for generating brand awareness as well as acquiring, converting, and retaining customers. The culture of the marketing team is rooted in hustle. As a member of the marketing team you must be an expert at your craft, executing your own work effectively and flawlessly. At the same time, you should be a self-starter, motivated by finding new opportunities and driving strategic solutions to the ground. It’s important that all members of the marketing team have the desire to explore all facets of the marketing organization.
This role will be responsible for contributing to our content strategy, and strengthening our messaging and voice across our products and marketing materials. You must be able to use your writing and storytelling skills to cut through the clutter and influence, engage, and convert an audience in unique and interesting way with a consistent brand voice. You will also regularly leverage your own subject matter expertise to influence and support the Marketing team and other cross-functional partners.
- Plan, write, edit and improve copy for web and mobile experiences, including user onboarding flows, landing pages, notifications, transactional emails, and more.
- Help develop the LendingHome voice across all our messaging; writing clear and concise content across multiple touch points including: e-newsletters, blog posts, press releases, marketing materials, sales materials, web and social media.
- Serve as the writer and ”editor in chief” for all of LendingHome’s content, partner closely with internal and external writers to ensure consistent brand voice and consistency.
- Help maintain and manage our content delivery platforms, channels, and editorial calendar, making sure that all articles, features, and assets fit within the brand standards and voice.
- Partner with SEO specialists to ensure content is easily discoverable.
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing Team on critical customer touchpoints and communications.
- Support and partner with the Sales team, providing sales enablement touchpoints and supporting content.
- Assist in the development and support of public relations, advocacy, social media and marketing campaigns that raise the visibility of the LendingHome.
- Background in writing with a strong portfolio.
- 2-5 years experience copywriting and copyediting in brand marketing, product development, or advertising.
- Strong storytelling skills, detail oriented, and a great grasp on grammar.
- Experience sourcing, managing, and collaborating with external writers.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- You are reliable. You set proper expectations, deliver on time, and are vocal and honest when speedbumps arise.
- You exhibit incredible initiative and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- You take charge when things need to get done.
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it, but always come prepared with a point of view.
- You listen well and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- When working with colleagues, you always stand up for your point of view respectfully and gracefully.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and tirelessly advocate for what the customer needs, every time.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Passion for real estate a plus
- SEO Knowledge
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49