We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome, ranked by Forbes as one of the 50 hottest fintech companies to look out for in 2018, brings together the best people and most advanced technology to reimagine the mortgage process from the ground up. Our goal is to be the best way to get a mortgage. In the process of chasing this big goal: we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, have grown to over 300 staff, raised $167MM in venture capital, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will spearhead our Product Marketing efforts within the organization and give the department it’s true shape and form. We’re looking for someone that can come in with their experience to help us build a best in class brand across all of our touch points. This person should be our voice of the customer, helping us better position our well-adopted products as well as influence what we go and build next. We need a self-starter to come, take the reins, and create their own playbook to get things moving.
- Leadership: Be the leader of a small product marketing team and drive its charter to help support the growth of the business.
- Value positioning & messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value, and the positioning of our products across channels. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer. You’ll be the last line of defense in shipping materials to our customers and have final say on what goes and what does not.
- Competitive analysis: Identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies.
- Product definition and validation: Gather and quantify feedback from customers, the market, the industry and the competition to continuously guide our roadmap and confirm we’re blazing the best path. Partner with Product Management to craft the right product offerings for each segment.
- Content strategy & sales enablement: Create content to serve the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel, including brochures, webinars, product videos, case studies, white papers, sales presentations, conference collateral. Work with our CX team to identify and partner with our most successful customers to tell their stories.
- Insights & intelligence: Conduct customer research and surveys to build a thorough understanding of our customers, what they value, and how those values align to our offerings.
- Business Growth: Collaborate with demand generation, events, press, social marketing teams to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Company Positioning: Support our PR efforts by lending product knowledge and positioning for awards, speaking submissions, and other media needs.
- Go to market: Develop and execute on minor and major product launches.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent.
- Strategic thinker with 5-10 years of product marketing experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience marketing to small to mid-sized businesses in partnership with sales.
- Demonstrated ability to execute on both small and large-scale product launches.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A demonstrated history of being a high energy, team player that works well under pressure, with the desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed when resources are constrained.
- Passion for the brand and it’s final output, including writing, editing, and proofreading with an attention to detail.
- A familiarity with the lending space or fintech.
- Understanding of how to position a business with multiple core offerings.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49