We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The FP&A team partners with Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Mortgage Operations, and Data, to drive strategic initiatives and financial efficiency. We are a small, tight-knit team working directly under the CFO to help scale the business. We leverage data from all parts of LendingHome and make it actionable.
This position will provide you with vision into all facets of how the business is run. There is a great amount of interaction with the Leadership Team to help inform the decision-making process.
- Drive and lead the business financial planning process.
- Form close, trusting relationships with Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Mortgage Operations, Data and Capital Markets leaders and teams to model how the business works, develop projections and proactively communicate important financial trends.
- Lead the operational meetings where business results are shared and drive accountability among business partners.
- Continue to build and develop an FP&A team commensurate with the business demands and growth.
- Leverage analytics and develop reporting tools to drive KPIs and develop informative analysis and information for business partners.
- Create and lead presentations on planning, performance tracking, etc.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses for the business leaders and presentations for important counterparties (investors, ratings agencies, GSEs, lenders, etc.)
- Champion enhancements to the finance systems and infrastructure to ensure the company’s finance tools remain contemporary and deliver productivity and financial transparency to the business.
- Excelled academically at the highest levels, including Graduate school where applicable.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience at a financial services company, management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity firm and/or technology company.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to independently drive and lead projects across functions and build, motivate and energize a team.
- Strategy and execution: Capacity to problem solve in a structured way and provide actionable insights to drive growth.
- Analytical and business rigor: Ability to translate business questions such as “How do we increase our margin?” or “In what ways can we use our balance sheet more efficiently?” into implementable solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication: Strong communication skills that enable you to work productively across disparate functional groups and communicate key findings and solutions persuasively.
- High-energy, positive attitude: LendingHome is a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Done is better than perfect.
- Adaptability, a sense of ownership, and a positive attitude are the keys to success.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Familiarity with Workday financial system and Google Sheets.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49