We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Employee Success team is committed to empowering our most valuable asset--people. We develop and implement innovative, data-driven programs to help all LendingHome employees achieve and thrive. We’re a small team serving a fast-growing organization determined to revolutionize a trillion dollar industry. We work together, as a team.
You will partner with and guide hiring teams in building a world-class Technology organization as well as help scale and mature the talent acquisition team. The Sr. Technical Recruiter contributes to our company hiring goals by performing full-desk recruiting functions for technical roles: sourcing, screening candidates, calibrating with hiring teams, advising on interviewing strategies, and closing candidates. We are looking for someone who can create a great candidate experience and be a strong partner for hiring teams.
- Determine sourcing strategies using various sourcing tools and techniques
- Identify and screen top technical talent
- Advise interview teams on assessing skills and selling/pitching, to ensure a great candidate experience and drive quality into our hiring process
- Partner with hiring managers to align on overall hiring process and meet with them regularly to calibrate and move the process forward
- Develop collaborative relationships with recruiting coordinators, HR and Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs and drive a cross-functional team to achieve goals.
- Create and implement innovate recruitment programs to attract and hire top talent.
- Track and evaluate every step of the process to identify areas for improvement in quality, effectiveness, and speed.
- Reports on Talent Acquisition data periodically, identifying areas of opportunities and implementing solutions
- At least 5+ years of experience as a recruiter, with strong focus on recruiting for technical positions
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior managers on senior technical positions
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quarterly hiring goals
- Affinity with sourcing, screening and managing high-volume roles
- Strong judgment, exceptional work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Experience in building and scaling talent acquisition programs and processes.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer