We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The FP&A team partners with all areas of the business, to drive strategic initiatives and financial efficiency. We partner with the various business units to provided act as the financial liaison by providing financials results and analytics and managing the annual Plan along with quarterly forecast updates. We leverage data from all parts of LendingHome and make it actionable.
This position will provide you with vision into all facets of how the business is run. The primary focus is to build relationships and partner with business leaders to review financials results and assist in the forward-looking decision-making process.
- Create financial reports and analysis and actively review with the business partners on a regular and ongoing basis (monthly, quarterly, BVAs, etc)
- Partner with stakeholders and drive annual planning and quarterly forecast process
- Partner with the Accounting team and C-Staff on an ongoing basis – be a trusted financial partner
- Leverage analytics and develop reporting tools to drive KPIs and inform business leaders.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Mortgage Operations, Data and Capital Markets to model how the business works and develop projections.
- Create and lead presentations on planning, performance tracking etc.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses for the business leaders
- Deliver reports and analyses in a timely manner and provide weekly status updates
- Manage ad hoc inquiries and information requests
- Prior Corporate or Business Unit FP&A experience required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity firm and/or technology company.
- Excelled academically at the highest levels, including graduate school where applicable.
- Financial modeling: Ability to build financial and related operational models from scratch utilizing excel and tableau
- Strategy and execution: Capacity to problem solve in a structured way and provide actionable insights to drive growth.
- Adaptability and drive: LendingHome is a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. “Done” is better than perfect. If you don't know the answer, then you will need to take the initiative to figure it out.
- Analytical and business rigor: Ability to translate business questions such as “How do we increase our margin?” or “In what ways can we use our balance sheet more efficiently?” into implementable solutions.
- High-energy, positive attitude: a sense of ownership and positive attitude are the keys to success.
- Effective communication: Strong communication skills that enable you to work productively across disparate functional groups and communicate key findings and solutions persuasively. This also includes clear communication of expectations and managing timing for deliverables.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience (and preferably enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49