We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The HR Generalist will play a key role in all operational stages of the employee lifecycle, from onboarding through offboarding. The Generalist will partner with leaders across the organization and will report directly to the Talent Manager, HR Business Partner. We’re looking for someone who is excited to join a startup where they can build and develop key aspects of the people function and take ownership of company-wide projects. There are a lot of opportunities to get involved in various people success initiatives related to training and culture, even if you haven’t had prior experience in those areas. This is a hands-on role with growth opportunities if you are ready to stretch outside of your comfort zone and make an impact.
- Educate and coach managers on human resources policies.
- Manage personnel records and HR metrics dashboards.
- Partner with Community Manager in conducting New Employee Orientation and ensuring new hires complete required paperwork and benefits enrollment in a timely manner.
- Partner with Community Manager in building and developing culture
- Administer the Quarterly Employee Engagement Survey and analysis of data. Assist Talent Manager in action planning.
- Prepare off-boarding paperwork and process off-boarding as needed. Administer employee exit interviews.
- Partner with Talent Manager, HR Business Partner with the performance management cycle; help answer questions from managers and employees and help in the creation of training materials.
- Oversee the HR email alias inbox and ensure that inquiries on employee benefits, HR policies, leave management, and employment verification are responded and actioned in a timely manner.
- Assist the Talent Manager, HR Business Partner with ad hoc projects from trainings and employee relations issues.
- Manage process of visa applications, transfers, and employee records.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Project management experience (stakeholder management, etc.)
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on highest impact initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Can-do and positive attitude and good eye for detail
- Exposure to learning & development/training is a plus
- Exposure to Workday HRIS also a plus
- Experience with blogging or internal company communication is a plus
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49