We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principles; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
As a LendingHome Manager, Account Management you are responsible for helping your Experience Managers become true champions of their customers: and growing their business with LendingHome, while providing an exceptional customer experience. This includes serving as the lead for focusing on the right priorities, scaling best practices across your team, and personifying the values and principles of the CX organization.
Customers view us as trusted advisors to grow their real estate investing businesses.
The Manager, Account Management will help their team of Experience Managers maximize their potential and output through consistent execution of the following:
- Build a culture that celebrates the customer and recognizes achievement.
- Create a team environment that encourages continual-learning, healthy debate and the respect for each role.
- Actively coach your team - Guide them to become the best versions of themselves and contribute to the growth of others.
- Deliver consistent and actionable feedback, consistent with CXO values, principles, and guidelines. Deliver insightful synopsis to your functional lead to tailor their coaching and mentoring.
- Be present with your team to respond to and triage issues on the floor.
- Empower your team members to commit to success and win as a team. Foster a culture of hard work, customer service, and executing the necessary milestones and activities to be a successful EM and teammate.
- Help your Experience Manager team to be the champions of their customers:
- Serve as primary LH point-of-contact for current & prospective customers
- Proactively onboard and educate new LendingHome clients - Setting them up for long term success, submitting and managing loans through the LH platform
- Deepen relationships with repeat clients, resulting in increased production
- Set clear expectations on the “life of a loan” through the LendingHome origination experience
- Monitor and manage prioritization and daily activity management.
- Escalation Coverage and strong command on LendingHome credit policy and process.
- Onboarding and Training of new Sales teammates.
- Have a sense of humor.
- 2+ Years Direct Sales experience in a quota carrying role
- 1+ Years Sales Management experience
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com
- BA degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Experience selling a financial product or software
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49