We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based on technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re chasing the goal of being the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. In the process of chasing this big goal, we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is taking on a huge problem and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Treasury team initiates and monitors all money movements companywide including but not limited to new loan originations, borrower/investor payments, financing facility transactions, invoice payments and ad hoc cash transactions. Growing and maintaining financing relationships and actively managing the company’s working capital are key responsibilities for the team.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for an accounts Accounts Payable Specialist to help us manage and process corporate expenses in addition to loan-level expenses for our $800MM servicing book. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for review and limited reconciliation of corporate and servicing invoices and entering them into Workday. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, quantitatively minded, have previous experience with excel. The AP Specialist will have an opportunity to work among a seasoned, high caliber team with diverse experience at successful start-ups, hedge funds, investments and financial service providers. Our culture is one where we foster teamwork and excellence, and celebrate successes.
- Manage expense processing and assess accounting hierarchy changes required for management reporting and analysis
- Review invoices for proper approvals
- Daily entering and processing of payables to vendors, ensuring accurate coding of accounts and cost centers
- Create weekly employee Travel & Expense (T&E) reporting and budget comparisons and provide ongoing recommendations for expense policy enhancements
- Review and recommend operational efficiencies to current financial systems and processes
- Pull and summarize operational metrics for leadership
- Partner with various stakeholders in Finance and People Ops to implement corporate initiatives
- Manage the process of onboarding new vendors, responding to vendor inquiries and evaluating the most efficient payment methodology
- Manage corporate credit cards for the company
- Administrator for Expensify, expense management system
- Respond to questions from employees and requests from department managers timely
- Assist the accounting team with resolving month-end close issues and provides guidance on expense mapping
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Math/Statistics/Accounting/Economics or equivalent quantitative focus
- Minimum of 1-3 years of a finance, accounting, or other applied math field
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and great team player
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49