We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome, ranked by Forbes as one of the 50 hottest fintech companies to look out for in 2018, brings together the best people and most advanced technology to reimagine the mortgage process from the ground up. Our goal is to be the best way to get a mortgage. In the process of chasing this big goal: we’ve become the fastest growing marketplace lender to date, have grown to over 300 staff, raised $167MM in venture capital, and are uniquely positioned to be the world’s leading mortgage marketplace. LendingHome is growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Reporting to Director of User Acquisition, this role will manage our customer acquisition campaigns and lead generation programs. You must use your strong performance marketing skills and experience to drive growth efficiently.
This person should be analytical, well-organized, and a great communicator and listener. This position will manage existing online media campaigns, including optimization, monitoring, analysis, and reporting.
- Execute customer acquisition campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Google Display Network, Linkedin, Outbrain, Taboola, and other programmatic channels
- Manage, develop and expand campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and placements with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of account structure
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and drive continuous improvements to KPIs
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget reforecast and variance explanations
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing, by experimenting with ad copy, bids, and targeting across ad engines, with a focus on Google, Bing, and Facebook
- Identify opportunities for campaign and process improvement, quantify impact, and drive implementation.
- Stay atop the latest trends, ad platforms, ad formats, bidding methodologies and processes related to online advertising
- At least 1-3 years of experience, with a track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs (Ideally managing $50K+ monthly budgets)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem and understanding of online marketing channels (e.g. Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc)
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and scrutinize data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Can manipulate and analyze data in at least one data manipulation platform (Excel/Looker/SFDC/SQL/etc)
- SEO Knowledge
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo
- Adwords Certification
- Online Marketing Knowledge - Strong knowledge of online marketing best practices. Prior experience directly managing SEM, paid social, and display advertising campaigns.
- Independent - Can drive and manage projects on their own to meet deadlines
- Analytical - not scared of data; can use it to report, find solutions, and take actions
- Innovative/creative - Can find unique solutions and solve problems using their skillset
- Team player - Works well with other teams that aren't directly accountable to our objectives, driving a project to completion
- Accountable/Results Oriented - Ready to be held accountable to goals, and finds motivation in meeting aggressive goals. Can get things done, bias for action
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49