We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference, solving complex problems efficiently using technology, constantly learning as well as teaching and a strong background in building and testing best-in-class large-scale SaaS or consumer applications.
- Build and maintain Software Test Automation Frameworks including driving processes and improving and simplifying quality assurance processes.
- Design and automate test cases to validate large-scale, complex software systems., including white and black box tests, and develop supporting test tools.
- Create software tools to perform and build verification and regression tests
- Participate/Contribute in the product development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design review, and code review process.
- Conduct regular regression tests
- Work closely with software engineers on technical issues related to the development of complex, large-scale systems
- Provide advice and mentoring to junior team members
- Write Test Automation for Web applications by using Capybara or other modern tools
- Use SQL to setup test data
- CS, Engineering, Math, or related quantitative discipline
- 6-8 years of test automation framework design and development experience for supporting all types of test coverage
- Proficient in Ruby, Python or equivalent language
- Test Development experience with SQL, or other database technologies
- Proficiency in testing strategies, development test plans and using testing tools
- Excellent teamwork and communication ability
- Mortgage background not required, but eager to learn the business
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49