Junior Foreclosure Specialist
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is closed. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers and keep them coming back.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Junior Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for the completion of routine foreclosures, compliance with all state laws and investors, insurers, and company time frames.
- Conduct a complete review of the foreclosure file to ensure all default timeframes have been met.
- Monitors the attorney’s performance by reviewing all proceedings, records and timeframes in addition to working all system/database activities throughout the foreclosure process.
- Effectively partners with sub-servicer(s) of delinquent assets to maintain a healthy business relationship.
- Proposes ideas for new processes or procedures and leads implementation
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a motivated team player with a great attitude, who works well in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 1 year mortgage experience and foreclosure experience preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
- General knowledge about the entire loss mitigation and default servicing process a plus
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer