We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The Consumer Mortgage team is charged with launching a best in the industry consumer mortgage experience, leveraging the existing infrastructure from LendingHome’s successful bridge program. Through rapid iteration, hands on origination processing and learning, our lending platform will mature and fundamentally change the way loans are created.
The Customer Mortgage Advisor will specifically focus on borrowers who have been pre-approved but are not ready to complete their applications for a LendingHome mortgage. The Customer Mortgage Advisor is responsible for nurturing these customers until they are ready to move forward. Once the customer is ready to move forward, you guide the customer throughout the mortgage process and will have a dedicated team of processors and underwriters who will own the service delivery to the close of the loan for the borrower.
- Reaches out to pre-approved borrowers to establish initial contact and get a better understanding of their progress and financial situation
- Nurtures borrowers during their pre-approval, checking in periodically and providing exceptional customer service (70%)
- Once customer is ready to move forward, this role is the quarterback of the process, guiding the customer all the way to the close of the loan
- Embrace each customer interaction with a commitment of introducing a world class service experience and driving to the best-informed decisions and outcome for each borrower based on their objectives and financial situation
- Working to develop campaign and contact strategy to design nurture process
- Partners with sales operations to develop the systems and reporting
- Partners with marketing to create and optimize lead acquisition campaigns and initiatives
- Manages and prioritizes a pipeline of 30-50 borrowers on an ongoing basis
- 2 years in front end loan origination preferred. Experience is important but not at the sacrifice of attitude, purpose and wisdom – the DNA of our company
- NMLS registration and licensing in multiple states including CA, NV, OR and AZ
- Experience at a consumer mortgage lender; online lender a plus
- Sharp intelligence and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand other people and provide a lasting impression
- Prosper in a culture of freedom and responsibility
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and be the advocate for the customer experience
- Solid educational background together with real life wisdom and achievement
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and influence in a dynamic and growing organization
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49