We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
LendingHome is reimagining the mortgage process from the ground up based in technology as a simple, fast, transparent marketplace for borrowers and investors. We’re building the best way to get a mortgage and the best way to invest in them. LendingHome is taking on a huge opportunity and growing rapidly towards becoming the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principals; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence and Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each and every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing and grow their business.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, be a self starter, result-oriented, and when in doubt always do right by the customer.
As a LendingHome Broker Experience Manager (BEM), you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class broker experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for our brokers’ current and future projects and needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and growing your brokers’ business with LendingHome and demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
A BEM will be responsible for increasing LendingHome’s value with each broker by:
- Screening applications to ensure a high quality threshold
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each broker partnership
- Responsible for overseeing the servicing of the loans for the borrowers from your designated brokers and determine with asset management the proper remedy and any modifications for loans in delinquency or default
The BEM will be a critical member of a larger Team with the following responsibilities:
- Partnering with your brokers to ensure their borrowers qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, and educate the brokers about our application process
- Work with and manage third party vendors (i.e. insurance, title, escrow) to ensure SLAs are properly met for the borrowers of your brokers
- Oversee the servicing of the loans for the borrowers of your brokers
- Operate as the champion for any and all matters specific to your brokers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting broker relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our brokers’ needs and objectives
- Deliver and own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Identify and win opportunities within assigned accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Experience teams to meet and exceed growth goals
- Work cross-functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and growing organization
- Passion for helping others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Located in Bay Area, California (Office in downtown San Francisco)
- [Preferred] NMLS UST passed
- A sense of humor required
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49