We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
We are interested in senior-level software engineers with a minimum of 3+ years experience that have played a key technical role in both the front and back-end of an operational business. We look for track records of clean and practical design where the focus is on doing things right and shipping code fast but not necessarily getting everything perfect. Strong teamwork is a must given the small tight-knit group.
If you are interested in reinventing one of the largest financial markets in the world, would find it fun to programmatically move 100's of millions of dollars per day, think technology can streamline very operational businesses, can handle hardcore quantitative analysis, appreciate great consumer experiences, have a thirst for simplicity in the face of complexity, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and learn something new, you may have found your new home.
- Architect clean back-end internal services
- Create innovative consumer-facing features
- Interface with third party data provider APIs
- Iterate on internal loan operations console
- Codify real-time multi-factor credit models
- Design modular finance and accounting layer
- Optimize consumer loan funnel analytics
- Manage regular third-party security audits
- Refactor to increase operational scalability
- Improve internal tools and team best practices
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of software engineering experience
- Ruby on Rails experience is a plus, but not required
- Mortgage background not required, but eager to learn the business
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49