Leland Saylor Associates (LSA) has an opportunity for a Regional Director of Estimating to join our team to work on high profile, $20 million to $1 billion programs in our office in Downtown Washington D.C. The Regional Director of Estimating will manage business development, account management, and estimating operations for our east coast teams.
- Prepare accurate construction and project cost estimates from conceptual design through project close out.
- Excellent take off skills with OST, Bluebeam, Timberline, Revit or similar software.
- Proficient with Google suite and MS office
- Construction phase, change order, estimating and negotiation.
- Nurturing client relationships. Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Marketing and business development activities, including working with marketing staff to identify opportunities and target clients, preparing proposals, attending pre-proposal meetings, managing the presentation process, and following up on successful pursuits to ensure contract participation.
- Display great presentation, verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Enjoy yourself!
- 15+ years job experience estimating a variety of building types (for example: office, medical, aviation, educational, etc.), with projects in excess of $5M.
- B.S. in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field preferred.
401(k), Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 100% employer paid premiums
For over 50 years, Leland Saylor Associates (LSA) has been a nationally recognized construction consulting firm providing expertise in the areas of estimating, scheduling, value engineering, and construction management. Saylor is a great place to work where your opinion matters, where you can grow with a supportive staff and make a difference in our project outcomes. We are proud to be an adviser on some of the largest, most technically complex projects in the nation.
We seek like-minded professionals who have a passion for estimating, drive to achieve results, creative problem-solving ability, and a dedication to client service and relationship management. We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance. Come join us and partner with our world class team and do your best work.
Saylor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.