at LEIA Inc.
Menlo Park (or Remote)
What You’ll Do
You will be the subject matter expert of every core component in our 3D Lightfield stack. You will work
with key Engineering leads to architect and implement critical technologies that will help drive our flagship
applications, SDK and tools. You will help maximize the use of our hardware by pushing limits through
innovative code and specialized optimization.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
● Architect and write key cross-platform performant systems, code and shaders.
● Collaborate with other engineering teams on definition and implementation of key systems.
● Translate advanced mathematical concepts and theorems into performant code & shaders.
● Implement new technologies on new platforms.
● Participate in research and architecture discussions.
● Provide guidance to engineers in areas of expertise.
● Optimize CPU and GPU bottlenecks on multiple platforms.
This is a position based at Leia Inc’s headquarters in Menlo Park (or remote).
What You’ll Have
● Expert in C++ and multiplatform programming.
● Strong 3D math skills.
● Firm understanding of modern graphics architecture and shader models.
● Expert in graphics tools like RenderDoc or Pix.
● Experience in working with at least one core real-time graphics API (DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan).
● Comfortable working, debugging and optimizing on Windows, Android and Linux platforms.
● Experience designing and developing multithreaded software systems.
● Firm understanding of Real-Time 3D Engines (Unity, Unreal) and XR technologies.
● Strong communication and a team player, you will collaborate and assist with many teams.
● Minimum BS degree in EE, CE, CS or equivalent experience.
Light up Life
At Leia we are working at the forefront of display technology — making screens come to life in richer,
deeper, and more beautiful ways. We apply our proprietary nanotechnology to give any display the ability
to produce Lightfield, immersive “holographic” content — no glasses, no fuss.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!