What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Display Optical Metrology Engineer who will help develop Leia Inc’s current and next-gen display products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Optical characterization of backlight and display samples
- Perform data analysis and draw insights from current measurement data to guide future designs
- Develop and build new metrology tools to better characterize Leia's display systems
This is a position based in Menlo Park, CA
What You’ll Have
- Hands-on optics lab experience including optical alignment and optical assembly
- Experience with data analysis using MATLAB or Python
- Experience with drawing insights from measurement data
- Self-starter with energy and drive to work in a startup environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Mechanical CAD design experience a plus
- Experience with lab automation (Python, Labview) a plus
Light up Life
At Leia we are working at the forefront of display technology — making screens come to life in richer, deeper, and more beautiful ways. We apply our proprietary nanotechnology to give any display the ability to produce Lightfield, immersive “holographic” content — no glasses, no tracking, no fuss.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!
What We Offer
In order to assemble top talent to help realize this mission Leia offers our employees:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Catered lunch and dinner daily (Dependent on Location)
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Onsite workout facility (Dependent on Location)
Leia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.