What You’ll Do
As a Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with product and technology stakeholders to create beautiful and intuitive products.
This role will lead cross team projects and will be accountable for timely and high quality execution and delivery from original concept through final implementation, working with teams that follow Agile practices as well as traditional methodologies.
- Provide end-to-end program management, technical integration, and cross-functional execution of projects/programs
- Identify and manage interdependencies and impacts among projects across programs and/or portfolios; manage issues escalated from related projects
- Track progress on cross-functional programs plans, assess actual performance against plan, make adjustments consistent with plan objectives, and ensure all stakeholders are informed of progress and issues
- Apply technical acumen/domain knowledge to identify, communicate and resolve issues/blockers/risks and resolve undefined and unique problems through extensive information gathering, analysis and investigation
- Perform efficient project re-prioritization and/or re-sequencing to accommodate delivery project workload in accordance with approved funding levels and resource availability
- Manage through influence, without direct management authority; use capabilities to influence team members and executive leadership, and properly manage divergent expectations
- Work with subject matter experts to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets, and produce documentation needed for programs
- Interact confidently and collaborate with various stakeholders including Management, Product teams, developers, architects, operations and security teams
What You’ll Have
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with concentration in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years progressively more responsible experience in directly relevant Program and Project Management roles.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience working with stakeholders from engineering/technical teams and product/business teams.
- Experience developing mobile application software development (Android/iOS)
- Mobile release management
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to details, ability to think analytically and independently
- Proficient in at least one agile project management tool Jira (preferred) .
Nice to Haves
- Certifications (at least one preferred): PMP, CSM, Six Sigma, CPSM, PMI-ACP.
- Requires little oversight and independently manages/resolves ambiguity
- Demonstrate strong leadership and collaboration skills in a highly matrixed environment with the ability to effectively influence, motivate, and manage
- SME Knowledge of project management principles and Agile development methodologies
Light up Life.
At Leia we are working at the forefront of display technology — making screens come to life in richer, deeper, and more beautiful ways. We apply our proprietary nanotechnology to give any display the ability to produce Lightfield, immersive “holographic” content — no glasses, no tracking, no fuss.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!
What We Offer
In order to assemble top talent to help realize this mission Leia offers our employees:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Catered lunch and dinner daily (Dependent on Location)
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Onsite workout facility (Dependent on Location)
Leia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.