What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
Leia Inc is looking for a full time Senior Software Engineer in our platform team, who will be responsible to design, develop, implement and continuously maintain the Leia light-field display experience ecosystem apps and platform libraries among other future products.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing or implementing new Android apps or advanced features for Leia light-field display experience ecosystem using client-side SDKs, Scrum methodologies in an agile environment along with collaborating with other teams and stakeholders
- Building responsive and user-friendly interfaces using different Android or cross-platform SDKs
- Integrating Leia’s computer vision and image processing technologies into other Android apps within the company
- Identifying performance bottlenecks, optimizing apps
- Helping to define new features requirements and collaborating with project managers to define priorities and timelines
- Building lean proof-of-concepts and fast prototyping demos to validate products
- Working with our automotive partners to brainstorm product concepts and understand requirements
- Closely collaborating with QA team; triaging and addressing bugs
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years experience as a developer for Android mobile applications
- Expertise in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with unit and integration testings
- Experience with Android architectural design patterns
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Passion for doing what’s right for the customer
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
Nice to Have
- Working experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with NodeJS, TypeScript, Python or server-side technologies
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana a plus
- Experience with real time graphics using OpenGL ES
- Experience with React-Native, Flutter or other cross platform mobile technologies
- Experience with the Android Native Development Kit, using C or C++
- Experience with computer vision techniques
Boredom is the enemy!
When was the last time technology genuinely surprised you?
When was the last time you held something in your hands that felt new and exciting? When did you last say WOW?
Leia is the leading provider of 3D Holographic Lightfield displays and content services. Our vision is to change the way we connect, create, educate and learn by transcending the device — making memories more present, connections more human and life richer. We don’t try to put life onto screens; we bring screens to life through interactive, immersive, and immediate 3D Lightfield experiences.
In a world of passive viewing, Leia is a breakthrough. Instead of telling you about this future, we’ve built it.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow
What We Offer
In order to assemble top talent to help realize this mission, Leia offers our employees:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan 401(k)
- Catered lunch and dinner daily (Dependent on Location)
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Onsite workout facility (Dependent on Location)
Leia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.