REMOTE - US
As a Senior Consultant you will place the customer at the center of everything we do, making their journey simple, valuable, and delightful. This is an individual contributor role that is focused on helping the customer implement well designed workforce management solutions that streamline operational efficiency. During implementation, you will be configuring, testing, delivering the system and supporting customer training.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a smooth implementation and adoption of the Legion platform, providing a seamless journey and business results that drive customer success
- Facilitate thorough discovery and data gathering sessions with customers
- Work with the Solution Architects to build a Solution Blueprint based on the data gathering for best possible design
- Define, manage, and deliver on customer expectations throughout the implementation process
- Configure Legion products according to the solution blueprint, updating design documents as-needed
Customer Centric Consulting
- Provide configuration reviews and configuration knowledge transfers to customer
- Deliver live customer training for areas such as train the trainer for administrators and store managers
- Advocate customer needs within Legion to ensure the product continues to improve on behalf of your customer
- Assist customers with software testing along with roll out activities such as data loads and system initialization
- Develops long lasting relationships
- Actively set and manage expectations
- Continually acquires knowledge about our customers and solutions to grow adoption
- With occasional guidance, communicates well in demanding situations internally and externally to all levels of individuals in ways that support troubleshooting and problem solving
- Be familiar with compliance and labor laws and how they impact customers
- Understands flexibility and learning how to prepare when needs change
- Identifies and documents requirements and processes
- Seeks guidance on aspects of requirements that are out of immediate scope
- Identifies business process improvements
- Identifies noticeable use cases
- Learning to understand and prevent scope creep
- Manages configuration tasks assigned within the implementation project plan
- Work with teams within Legion to ensure implementation timelines and support SLAs are met
- Identify, report and prioritize bugs & enhancements
- Gain and maintain core product expertise for end users and configuration
- Grow product knowledge through regular release training
- Communicate upcoming release themes and dates to the customer
- Recommend best practices for using Legion to help store managers and team member’s to get the most from their Legion investment
- Complete ongoing education to further develop the skills and knowledge necessary for continued success, including industry trends, technology and the Legion product
Commitment to One Another
- Works and supports others to help understand what is needed to improve understanding of our processes and policies
- Accepts personal responsibility for quality and timeliness of work; achieves results with little oversight
- Recognizes the need for quality work and produces quality work on the most important aspects of the job
- Sets personal objectives that meet organizational needs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for helping customers adopt new AI technology
- Experience in operating environments in retail, hospitality, restaurant or other industries to understand and identify labor challenges that Legion solves
- Demonstrated foresight to align customer expectations and project timelines to ensure customer KPIs are met
- Strong diagnostic capabilities to assess customer reported problems and determine whether it’s a software or user root cause
- Enjoys delivering effective and engaging training to customers
- Organized and plans for customer meetings to get effective outcomes and ensure the customer is on track in the project plan
- Analytical problem solver that can understand a customer’s requirement and translate that into an actionable configuration of software
- Career driven individual looking to grow in a fast paced startup
- Minimum 5 - 10 years experience implementing software, configuring Workforce Management solutions, and/or in Customer Success
- Self-starter and problem solver that is comfortable working in a fluid and flexible work environment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by delighting customers
- Exceptional situational presence, relationship building, intellect, ethics, and judgment that engenders credibility and trust
- Polished English language communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, and innately organized; superb negotiation and diplomacy skills
- Influences effectively with all levels inside and outside the organization (you will be working with Senior Leadership)
- A style that combines quick, entrepreneurial decision-making with enterprise process and organization
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Proactive and able to command respect through intelligence, hard work, and persistence
- Personal passion and fervor for industry-leading next-generation technology
- Ability to operate in an environment with limited resources
- A great communicator who can distill powerful messages which resonate with customers
- Track record of building positive relationships with peers
- Continuous and thoughtful listener, able to learn from others and leverage input
- Strong personal work ethic focused on high priority issues; action and results-oriented
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary Range: $110,000 - $140,000
At Legion, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to all employees. As a fully remote employer, Legion determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. Our posted salary range is done so in good faith based on national data and may be refined for a candidate's region/town/cost of living. We strive to make competitive offers allowing employees room for future growth. Salaries will be based on the applicant’s location, level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and internal equity within the company for the same position.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible medical, dental, and vision plans effective on the first day of employment
- 401k plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Lunch on Legion
Legion is seeking world-class talent to help us capitalize on a massive opportunity to enable the future of work for the 2.7 billion-person strong hourly workforce. Legion powers the future of work by redefining how companies manage and empower their hourly workforces. Legion’s autonomous, AI-powered Workforce Management platform enables companies to tightly manage labor spend while ensuring great experiences for their employees and customers. The software accurately forecasts demand, computes precise labor needs, and staffs the right employees at the right times based on employee skills and preferences. These uncertain times also require healthy workplace features that automate the scheduling of healthy employees and offer immediate response protocols in the event symptoms are detected. These capabilities and more are already built directly into Legion.
Legion’s modern cloud platform pairs cutting edge machine learning, artificial intelligence, and beautiful interfaces to deliver over 10x return on investment. Legion was founded by Sanish Mondkar, the former Chief Product Officer of SAP, and serves many innovative customers including Cinemark, Racetrac, Five Below, Philz Coffee, and Barry's Bootcamp. Legion has been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and was recently included on JMP Securities’ Hot 100 List of the Best Privately Held Software Companies. Legion is backed by preeminent venture firms such as Norwest Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Webb Investment Network, and XYZ Ventures and is based in Redwood City, California.
BACKGROUND AND OPPORTUNITY
The hourly workforce currently constitutes almost 60% of the overall labor market in the United States and these nearly 80 million hourly workers are the driving force behind many of our largest domestic industries like food/beverage, retail and hospitality. Management of this workforce has historically been difficult due to high churn (average of 60%), high cost of replacement (average of $3,200 per employee in retail) and now new challenges are developing as millennials enter this market. The retail vertical alone spends $62 billion dollars a year on replacing workers and over 50% of hourly workers leave their jobs because of flexibility reasons.
In our modern, Uber-ized times, younger folks seek gig-like flexibility, modern mobile first technology and compelling work options. They want to use an app on their phone to schedule work, not haggle with the manager over their schedule on a week to week basis. Likewise, employers are increasingly in need of a flexible and efficient labor model that supports the innovations (think pop up stores, home delivery, mobile ordering, service options etc) needed, and frankly demanded, by today’s modern customers. Mid-market organizations have never had a technology platform to manage their hourly workers and the enterprise is mired in decades-old technology (think Kronos, Infor) that’s both user-unfriendly and wildly ineffective for managing today’s modern hourly workforce. There is a huge opportunity to modernize and upgrade how hourly workers interact with their employers and while enabling employers to be elastic, efficient, and innovative...but no one has cracked the code until now.
Legion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
How We Determine What We Pay
As a fully remote employer, Legion determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We evaluate external equity and the cost of labor/prevailing wage index in the relative marketplace for jobs directly comparable to jobs within our company. Our posted salary range is based on national data and may be refined for a candidate's region/town/cost of living. For new hires, we strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Salaries will be based on the applicant’s location, level of experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills. Additionally, we consider the external market rate, the amount we have budgeted internally, and internal equity within the company for the same position. An employee/candidate with a stronger skill set will receive higher pay.
Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources. This information includes:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Legion personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Vendors: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.
- How to Contact Us About this Policy – If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.