Product Manager - Fintech / Financial Technology
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a driven, self-starter product manager to lead the product roadmap, definition, design, and delivery of fintech products and partnerships.
- Analyze customer needs, define and prioritize product solutions based on overall product vision and strategy
- Partner with the designer to create mockups and prototypes, validate the solution with customers, users, and internal stakeholders
- Work with the development scrum team to ensure successful implementation with high standards of reliability, quality, usability
- Create product release notes, launch materials, and demo with marketing and pre-sales teams
- Work with Customer Success to ensure successful customer adoptions, support pre-sales activities and customer implementations questions
Professional Background and Experience
- 2+ years experience building and launching fintech solutions
- Experience with defining requirements around APIs and integrations
- Familiarity with the agile development process
- Experience with data-driven analysis and user testing is a plus
Personal Attributes and Values
- Proactive overachiever
- Personal passion and fervor for solving business and user pain points through industry-leading next-generation technology
- Ability to operate in an environment with limited resources
- A great communicator who can distill powerful messages which resonate with customers
- Track record of building positive relationships with peers
- Continuous and thoughtful listener, able to learn from others and leverage input
- Strong personal work ethic focused on high priority issues; action and results-oriented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Productboard
Legion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources. This information includes:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Legion personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Vendors: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.
- How to Contact Us About this Policy – If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.