Delivery Operations Manager
The Delivery Operations Manager, reporting into the Director, Customer Success Operations, supports critical business insights and performance requirements for the Customer Success implementation team. In this role, the manager will develop, deploy and enforce best practices, operating processes, budgets, margins and tools necessary to drive consistency, quality, and maximum efficiency of the Customer Success Implementation team.
This role will give a clear view of key organizational measures to help drive critical immediate, medium and long-term business decisions and process improvements based on data. Business insights and reporting domains include, but are not limited to: CS bookings and revenue forecasting and tracking; optimization of resource utilization and productivity; and other ad-hoc projects.
In addition to reporting and insights the role will act as a liaison on business process and technology-platform needs for the Customer Success implementation team. Success in this role requires the ability to evolve and mature data insights, policies and practices, and build that for scale with rapid and sustained growth.
- Work with Customer Success Senior Leadership to define, launch and drive strategic and operational initiatives for the implementation team.
- Partner closely with other Senior Leaders in Customer Success Implementation to drive alignment and prioritization of key initiatives
- Create and/or manage data/insights dashboards to provide visibility and monitoring of key performance metrics relevant to the Customer Success organization and promote focus areas based on identification of trends and performance differentiators
- Support the development and presentation of the business outcomes to stakeholders with a view to assisting them drive performance in their areas (eg implementation trends)
- Works with regional Customer Success leaders and finance to design, implement and manage high quality and accurate capacity forecasting, budgeting and planning processes
- Analyze and track Customer Success resource demand, staffing, utilization, time management, cost management and project milestone management
- Works with finance and sales to ensure effective use and adoption of finance tools for time tracking, milestone completion and customer invoicing.
- Partner with Customer Success & Sales on implementation services scoping and quotation process including SOW creation and pricing
- Build enablement strategy to onboard and train Customer Success implementation team, including new hires, and continuous learning initiatives
- Define content and knowledge management strategy to capture knowledge from deployments and operationalize into knowledge management portal
- Own and manage core Customer Success Operational processes including: Critical Issues tracking/management for implementation
- Project manages the successful implementation of new programs through the Customer Success organization
- Own and drive programs around Customer Success implementation systems and tools
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred, not required
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Business Operations role
- Strong Program and Project Management skills
- Experience managing teams responsible for a broad scope of work
- Experience owning Executive-Level reporting deliverables – must be detail-oriented with a passion for data and complex problem solving
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiatives are fluid and require constant prioritization
- Proficient working in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint and other business systems (Salesforce, project management tools, Totango, etc.)
- Strong mentorship skills and experience leading through direct and indirect reporting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and drive consensus with stakeholders at all level
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven independent thinker with proven problem-solving abilities
Legion is looking for world-class talent to help us with our mission of enabling the global 2.7 billion-person-strong hourly workforce. At Legion, we are redefining how companies manage and empower their hourly workforces with our modern AI-powered Workforce Management platform. We help companies maximize labor efficiency and employee engagement simultaneously. Our cloud-native platform accurately forecasts demand, computes precise labor needs, and schedules the right employees at the right times based on employee skills and preferences. The platform also provides healthy worker features for these uncertain times.
Legion WFM includes cutting-edge machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), and the most intuitive interfaces to deliver over 10x return on investment. Legion was founded by Sanish Mondkar, the former Chief Product Officer at SAP, and it has helped transform workforce management for some of the largest employers in the United States.
Legion has been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and it was recently included on JMP Securities’ Hot 100 List of the Best Privately Held Software Companies. Legion is a remote-friendly organization with headquarters in Redwood City, California. It’s backed by leading venture firms, including Norwest Venture Partners, Stripes, First Round Capital, Webb Investment Network, Workday Ventures, NTT Docomo Ventures, and XYZ Ventures.
Legion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources. This information includes:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Legion personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Vendors: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.
- How to Contact Us About this Policy – If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact email@example.com.