TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER - INTEGRATION
The Legion application is a high performance data driven Java enterprise application that implements sophisticated scheduling and optimization algorithms. It also provides the necessary endpoints for our Web and mobile frontend applications. We are hosted on AWS. As a part of enterprise software deployment projects, you and your team members will participate in the technical implementation activities associated with Legion’s Workforce Management solution.
- Manage the priorities and activities for a small team of engineers.
- Ability to manage a remote teams is essential.
- Be able to represent the Legions technology integration, advanced analytics and the overall Legion architecture within the context of a customer implementation engagement.
- Act as the scrum master
- Ensure that the team builds high quality software by writing unit tests
- Interface with customer success and other engineering teams to resolve customer issues
- Be hands on: Write secure, efficient, enterprise quality Java code
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Have a deep understanding of the techniques and technologies that are necessary for scalability and performance.
- Experience with relational databases
As a manager for Integration team, you will:
- Take a lead position in the integration team and perform technical activities including development.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on technical matters
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Build scalable technical integration architecture for end-end processing between legion and various systems (HR, POS, Payroll etc).
- Plan and conduct architecture sessions, design and build enhancements\extensions, create plans for Integration and Unit testing
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Work closely together with teams and share expertise to ensure product success
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Must be able to simultaneously help multiple customers and travel to customer locations as required
- Recent graduate of an university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant STEM field including: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree
- Must be able to work as a team player, yet can work independently
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening
- Experience with Integration technologies and protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, JMS, JDBC are highly desired
- AWS, Kubernetes technology experience is a plus
- Technical understanding of integration platforms such as Workato, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SnapLogic (any one).
- Strong Experience with Java/RESTful web services.
- Exposure to agile software development leveraging toolsets (e.g. Jira, GitHub, Jenkins).
- Exposure to reporting/analytics with SQL development (Mysql, Snowflake, Looker)
- Strong Proven technical focus, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years experience
- Experience building complex cloud based enterprise software in workforce management, payroll or other HR tech is highly desirable
- Consulting experience desirable
Legion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources. This information includes:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Legion personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Vendors: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.
- How to Contact Us About this Policy – If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact email@example.com.