Customer Success Associate
As the Customer Success Associate you will place the customer at the center of everything we do making their journey simple, valuable, and delightful. This is an individual contributor role that is focused on helping the customer solve their labor problems using Legion solutions and ensuring customers are delighted in adopting the software. The end goal of the position is to ensure customers receive value rapidly from Legion, meet KPIs, store manager’s and team members are enable to use Legion, the customer builds a personal relationship with Legion, and the customer can evangelize Legion to their peers and friends within Legion’s focused markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer Success Associate will be responsible for ensuring the customer is set up to use Legion’s Workforce Management Solution and their success thereafter
- Define, manage, and deliver on customer expectations throughout the setup process and thereafter
- Driving the customer setup & training processes to ensure customers receive a rapid time to value, get enabled to use Legion, and ensure Legion delivers on customer expectations
- Coordinate and orchestrate teams within Legion to manage feature enhancements and occasional bugs fixes
- Recommend best practices for using Legion to help store managers and team member’s to get the most from their Legion investment
- Advocate customer needs within Legion to ensure the product continues to improve on behalf of your customer’s
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with all levels inside and outside the organization (you will be working with Senior Leadership).
- Passion for helping customers adopt new AI technology
- Experience in leading software implementations for enterprise customers (preferably in Workforce Management)
- Strong retail, restaurant, and/or Health & Fitness operations experience. Experience in operating environments to understand and identify labor challenges that Legion solves.
- Demonstrated foresight to align customer expectations and project timelines to ensure customer KPIs are met.
- Strong diagnostic capabilities to assess customer reported problems and determine whether it’s a software or user root cause.
- Enjoys delivering effective and entertaining training to customers
- Organized and plans for customer meetings to get effective outcomes and ensure the customer is on track in the project plan
- Analytical problem solver that can understand a customer’s requirement and translate that into an actionable configuration of software
- Career driven individual looking to grow in a fast paced startup
Experience & Skills:
- Operations experience in Retail, Health & Fitness, Quick Service Restaurants, and/or Table Service Dining highly desirable
- Self-starter and problem solver that is comfortable working in a fluid and flexible work environment
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by delighting customers
- Exceptional situational presence, relationship building, intellect, ethics, and judgment that engenders credibility and trust
- Polished communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, and innately organized; Superb negotiation and diplomacy skills
- A style that combines quick, entrepreneurial decision-making with enterprise process and organization
BACKGROUND AND OPPORTUNITY
Legion is seeking world class talent to help us capitalize on a massive opportunity to enable the future of work for the 2.7 billion-person strong deskless workforce. We have built a cutting edge workforce engagement suite which leverages AI and machine learning to deliver labor efficiency for employers and great experiences for employees across the Retail, Hospitality, and Fitness industries. Legion is backed by preeminent venture firms such as Norwest Venture Partners, First Round Capital, and XYZ Ventures and is based in Redwood City, California.
The hourly workforce currently constitutes almost 60% of the overall labor market in the United States and these nearly 80 million hourly workers are the driving force behind many of our largest domestic industries like food/beverage, retail and hospitality. Management of this workforce has historically been difficult due to high churn (average of 60%), high cost of replacement (average of $3,200 per employee in retail) and now new challenges are developing as millennials enter this market. The retail vertical alone spends $62 billion dollars a year on replacing workers and over 50% of hourly workers leave their jobs because of flexibility reasons.
In our modern, Uber-ized times, younger folks seek gig-like flexibility, modern mobile first technology and compelling work options. They want to use an app on their phone to schedule work, not haggle with the manager over their schedule on a week to week basis. Likewise, employers are increasingly in need of a flexible and efficient labor model that supports the innovations (think pop up stores, home delivery, mobile ordering, service options etc) needed, and frankly demanded, by today’s modern customers. Mid market organizations have never had a technology platform to manage their hourly workers and the enterprise is mired in decades old technology (think Kronos, Infor) that’s both user unfriendly and wildly ineffective for managing today’s modern hourly workforce. There is a huge opportunity to modernize and upgrade how hourly workers interact with their employers and while enabling employers to be elastic, efficient and innovative...but no one has cracked the code until now.
About Legion Technologies
Legion is the AI-powered labor platform that enables better work. We do this by applying advanced technology to enable unprecedented improvements in hourly employee engagement, retention, and culture, while simultaneously enhancing labor efficiency for employers.
Legion is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources. This information includes:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such as job titles; work history; work dates and work locations; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences; and professional memberships
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information from job applicants for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes in the recruitment process such as: processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting references with your authorization, conducting background checks you authorize, and making hiring decisions. We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process. We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges made to our hiring decisions.
With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose job applicant personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Legion personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Vendors: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.
- How to Contact Us About this Policy – If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.