Community: Ledgestone Senior Living
Address: 13150 Four Star Blvd, Austin, TX 78737
Add some Passion to your career.
There’s a reason you chose serving others as your life’s work. At Civitas Senior Living, we are proud to empower passionate people to provide exemplary service. If you’re looking for a fulfilling career filled with creating joy and bringing energy to the lives of our beloved seniors, then please join us as Memory Care Coordinator!
Memory Care Coordinator Job Profile
As a Memory Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing interesting and exciting activities that fulfill the social, emotional, and physical needs of our beloved residents who currently live with disorders that affect the memory.
Duties are as follows:
- Developing and pursuing a varied schedule of meaningful activities and events
- Preparing monthly newsletter and calendars for distribution to all residents and families.
- Educating, training, and encouraging team members about opportunities to make meaningful connections.
- Gathering information to compile a biography on each person who moves in
- Meeting and greeting each person upon move-in to welcome them and their family and friends to the Community.
- Arranging for community groups to come into the Community, such as pet therapy, schools, churches, and entertainers.
- Decorating the common areas for special events and holidays.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and manages budget.
Memory Care Coordinator Job Requirements
This role requires a very empathetic communicator, someone with the ability to reach and stimulate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and interests.
Ideally, this person will have at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role with continuing education in resident engagement and dementia care. This person will have strong communication skills, a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and a basic understanding of computer programs.
Benefits of working at a Civitas Senior Living community:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, & More!
- Career Advancement & Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Consistent Schedules with Flexible Time-Off Options
Did you know?
Civitas Senior Living is a Certified™ Great Place to Work! 90% of our employees say that their work has special meaning and that it is not “just a job”.
Our Mission Statement:
Passionate Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
*As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of this process. Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in is a condition of employment.