LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
• Taking leading part in the development of perception software for autonomous driving.
• Working with complex high-performance systems, developing new features using C++ and Graphics libraries, implementing and optimizing computer vision algorithms
• Development of software connectivity for various types of sensors (Cameras, Radars, Lidars, etc)
• Collaborate with algorithm and application engineers to define product requirements and system design.
• Support troubleshooting of issues in deploying of software stacks
The ideal person for this job will have
• BSc or MSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, software engineering
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in C++ development
• High technical competence that includes a track record of strong coding and individual technical contribution
• Proven experience in multi-disciplinary high-performance systems at a multi-threaded environment.
• Familiarity with Python and Computer Vision – Advantage
• Experience with Linux or GPUs - Advantage
• Excellent communication skills, team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!