LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
Financial Analyst (85%)
- Responsible for cash flow management
- Participate in month-end process and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts
- Participate in the preparation of the year-end file and the production of external financial statements in accordance with current standards.
- Collaborate on audits with external auditors
- Participate in the preparation of the annual SR&ED declaration
- Responsible for updating, optimizing and implementing corporate governance policies and procedures
- Be responsible for validating the payables cycle in accordance with internal policies
- Participate in the validation of the payroll process
- Respond to requests from various government agencies
- Support finance team members in their tasks
- Participate in various Adhoc financial analyses
- Participate in the realization of any project or mandate that may be entrusted to him/her
Contribute to accounting activities (15%)
- In collaboration with the finance team, prepares the year-end file and participates in the production of external financial statements in accordance with current standards
- Participates in various due diligence and other audits
- Assists with payroll production and accounts receivable management
- Respond to requests from management to enable them to make informed decisions
- Support and advise the finance team on issues and risks related to finance, budgets, treasury, etc.
- Help improve our internal processes
The ideal person for this job will have
- College diploma in accounting
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate information effectively
- Ability to obtain the cooperation of colleagues
- Honesty, discretion and thoroughness
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots, Lookups, Index Match, etc.)
- * Software - Office Suite (Excel), Genius, knowledge of Dayforce payroll system an asset
- Bilingualism mandatory
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!