LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
Primary Responsibilities (90%):
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements, ensuring adherence to the closing timetable and completion of all closing process tasks.
- Coordinate the execution of monthly account analyses, ensuring alignment with our reporting requirements.
- Assist the Senior Finance Manager in preparing the year-end package, coordinating external audit execution, and producing financial statements compliant with IFRS standards.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and optimization of financial management policies, procedures, and controls.
- Participate in budget processes and monitoring, specifically by analyzing budget variances for balance sheet items on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide essential information to the Finance Director to support informed decision-making.
- Analyze existing accounting activities and recommend improvements.
- Support and advise the Senior Director, Finance on finance, budget, and treasury-related issues and risks.
- Participate in and verify SR&ED claims.
- Engage in project assignments as required.
- Assist with payroll processes as needed.
- Define, design, and implement company-wide internal controls for financial reporting.
- Collaborate with consultants on corporate tax matters and filings.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and public company filing requirements.
Contribution to Organizational Development (10%):
- Participate in relevant meetings.
- Collaborate with colleagues on various assignments.
- Contribute to the organization's administrative procedures.
- Keep knowledge up-to-date.
Qualifications for the Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an Accounting focus or a Bachelor's degree in Accounting Sciences.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a publicly traded company listed on NASDAQ.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with disclosure, registration, and regulatory requirements for public companies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enjoy problem-solving and exhibit a solution-oriented and creative mindset.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and knowledge of ERP software, particularly Genius.
- Bilingual proficiency in both French and English, both spoken and written.
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!