LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
Due to the growth of the sensors fusion and perception group, we are expanding the C++ perception development team in Montreal. Your main mission will be to convert the python implementations of the algo team into real time C++ and to develop and maintain our entire perception stack. You will be working on the most advanced algorithms in terms of autonomous vehicle/ADAS, to provide the necessary functionalities for tomorrow's transportation safety.
C++ Software Developer Sensors fusion & perception responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining Real-time perception and sensor fusion software for automotive applications
- Working with complex high-performance systems, building new features using C++ and scientific computation libraries as well as adapting existing code base and integrating it into customer's platforms
- Collaborate with algorithm engineers and application teams to elaborate needs, key requirements, interfaces, and system constrains
- Development and integration of interface and recording SW modules for hardware sensors
- Integrate complex mathematical models, software optimization and performance profilin
The ideal person for this job will have
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, software engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years in similar positions
- High technical competence that includes a track record of strong coding and individual technical contribution
- Proven experience in multi-disciplinary high-performance systems at a multi-threaded environment. · In depth experience with C++ 11 or upper, familiar with Python
- Affinity for complex mathematical models
- Proven Linux programming skills
- Team player
- Ability to collaborate with other engineering groups
- Familiarity with Graphics/GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL)
If you are interested in the spirit of Canada and the quality of life in Montreal, contact us!
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!