LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
As a Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of cutting-edge computer vision algorithms for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and Autonomous Driving solutions.
- Implementation of computer vision and machine learning algorithms in Python/C++.
- Collaborating with software team to integrate your solution into our real-time product in C++.
- Defining data collection and labelling processes for data team.
- Leading algorithmic developments across teams.
The ideal person for this job will have
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in computer vision algorithms development.
- At least 3 years of experience in deep learning.
- Good understanding of computer vision concepts, such as: 3D geometry, registration, stereo, detection, segmentation, etc.
- Solid background in mathematics and strong analytical skills.
- Experience in python.
- Experience in 3D object detection, multi-object tracking, lane detection, sensor fusion, SLAM, calibration or DNN optimization – advantage.
- Experience in C++ programming – advantage.
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!