LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
What is Data & Infrastructure team:
As autonomous driving company we define our self as data driven company and in order to support our fast growth, we are building new team in LeddarTech to provide new capability to our customers, our responsibility is to manage process and serve entire company data, build and maintain data pipelines and tool for accessing and working with our data.
What your day-to-day job look like:
- Creating and maintaining and design data pipeline and tool to support our internal and external customers.
- Working with complex high-performance system
- Collaborate with our engineers and application teams to elaborate needs, key requirements, interfaces, and system constrains
- Support troubleshooting of issues in deploying of software stacks
The ideal person for this job will have
- BSc or MSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering
- Minimum 3 years in similar positions
- High technical competence that includes a track record of strong coding and individual technical contribution
- Experience with relational and non-relational DB
- Experience with Python or/and .Net Core
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience with working with one of the cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Linux programming skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to collaborate with other engineering groups
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!