LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
The Senior Director/Director of Sales & Business Development, Americas Region is responsible for leading a team of 6, the Americas sales and revenue growth strategies, while driving processes through the organization to sustain a superior level of customer satisfaction.
LeddarTech envisions to become the most widely deployed sensing platform in mobility applications worldwide, the Senior Director/Director of Sales and Business Development for the Americas Region will be a key contributor in all efforts necessary to achieve our long-term successful achievement of this objective.
Essential day to day functions
- Develop and animate a successful sales strategy and tactics leading to market share gains
- Recommend and establish sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Forecast sales revenue, develop, and maintain a credible sales opportunity funnel and growth to support the company’s financial planning
- Deliver automotive design win and production win awards (OEMs and Tier-1/2)
- Provide leadership to direct sales team and rep network to ensure the achievement of sales revenue targets and profitability
- Define and coordinate sales/rep training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Identify, recruit, and lead world-class sales and business development talents
- Partner with business unit teams to deliver the most compelling solution for target customers ensuring flawless execution and delivering customer success
- Provide inputs into new product development ideas, use cases, market, and customer requirements
- Collaborate with strategic partners and clients on collaborative business development
The ideal person for this job will have
- Minimum of 15 years in experience developing and executing sales strategies, developing business and opening up new global markets
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/electronics required
- Experience in the semiconductor industry required
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Capacity to work both at the strategic and operational levels
- Available to travel up to 30-50% of the time
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!