LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
As part of our growing international organization, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the Israel site. This position requires a recruitment professional with hands-on experience in recruitment, particularly with high-tech business professionals. While working locally in Israel, the individual will report to the Canadian corporate office and is responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, liaising with hiring managers and educating and coaching them throughout the hiring process.
- Responsibility for full recruitment lifecycle.
- Responsible for recruiting a variety of roles across Israel.
- Actively source for candidates to different positions using LinkedIn recruiter.
- Prepare offer documents and provide offers to candidates with hiring managers.
- Initiate events and invest in branding, increasing LeddarTech presence in social media.
- Create reports to present business with hiring status and trends.
- Keep abreast of all the latest sourcing tools and strategies and implement where appropriate.
- Manage hiring activity in our ATS, GreenHouse.
- Conduct competency-based interviews.
- Work as part of the wider staffing team to deliver an excellent service to the business.
The ideal person to fill this position
- 3+ years of recruiting experience.
- Proven experience in a Talent Acquisition role including sourcing, selection, and closing of candidates.
- Enhance brand recognition with LeddarTech candidates by using internet recruiting strategies, advertising, employee referrals, and strategies to reduce agency dependency.
- Proven tenacity and self-drive, ability to see difficult projects through to a successful conclusion.
- Must have recruiting experience, and ideally experience working with multi-nationals.
- Experience of recruiting high-level technical personnel.
- Proven ability to influence and interact successfully with executive management.
- Strong process and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and Hebrew.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and any other supporting documentation in English.
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!