LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
Using technical expertise and sales tools to identify opportunities for collaboration and growth with assigned target customers and geo regions
- Build relationships across a defined customers base, identify and engage with influencers, and collaborate for mutual success
Working independently as part of EMEA sales team to achieve team & individual business goal – grow revenue & gain market share
- 100% accountability and ownership of LeddarTech performance within the assigned account(s)
- Build demand for LeddarTech offerings with existing or future customers by working and influencing their end-customers and ecosystem participants.
- Owns the design, deployment and execution of a winning account strategy to identify each project, device, and win every opportunity for LeddarTech
- Identifies key decision makers within customer engineering, executive team, purchasing and establishes relationships in favor of LeddarTech
- Identifies, qualifies, and closes all design-in opportunities
- Defines early engagement model at accounts for new business models
- Feeds customer inputs to BU to shape their solution roadmaps
- Coordinates and facilitates joint business meetings across units, geographies and drives strategy towards the BU (i.e., roadmap development, alignment of support resources)
- Creates negotiation strategies to ensure business objectives are met
- Identifies and captures growth opportunities
- Where needed provides and maintains up to date and accurate forecasts that provide visibility of the progression of opportunities in the customer, so decisions and commitments can be made and met.
The ideal person for this job will have
- Bachelor or Master Degree Electrical or Computer Science Engineering preferred
- 5-10 years of automotive key account management experience
- Proven track record of fast pace, high tech selling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of automotive electronics, ADAS and AD HW and SW technologies preferred
- Willing to travel as needed
- German and English languages required
- Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Positive and team player attitude
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with strong, long-lasting relationship-building capabilities
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!