LeddarTech is a leader in environmental sensing solutions for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). We develop the most flexible, robust and accurate sensing, sensor fusion and perception technologies, which enable our customers to solve critical sensing challenges across the entire value chain of the automotive and mobility market, from passenger cars to commercial and industrial applications such as construction, mining and agriculture.
These solutions accelerate ADAS and AD deployment and contribute to making our roads and cities smarter, which increases the safety of drivers, passengers and vulnerable road users, leading to reduced traffic congestion, greater efficiencies and a reduction of Co2 emissions as autonomous vehicles are more broadly adopted.
Why join LeddarTech
Working at LeddarTech means working in a unique and fast-growing technology company involved in significant emerging markets. Our biggest asset is our people and we have grown our team by over 400%, expanding in Europe, Asia, the USA and within Canada in just 2 years. It's a dynamic and exciting workplace where, through interactions with our international teams, you will have an opportunity to make a difference while also continuing to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Establish the Analog/Mixed-Signal design requirements at the ASIC level and provide system-level architecture
- Design of the Analog/Mixed-Signal circuits from concept to manufacture
- Assessment of product feasibility and development including schedules
- System-level architecture and behavioural modeling of Analog/Mixed-Signal circuits and systems
- Preparation of technical reviews and product documentation
- Lab validation of high-speed analog circuits
- Work with suppliers to ensure their designs meet our requirements
The ideal person for this job will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering degree or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline
- 10 (Ten) years of experience in complex analog circuit design and verification of Analog/Mixed-Signal circuits and systems
- Experience with system-level architecture and behavioural modelling of Analog/Mixed-Signal circuits and systems
- Knowledge of transistor-level design and Spice simulations
- Expert with basic analog blocks such as Opamps, Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA), High-speed ADC, Comparators, Operational Transconductance Amplifiers (OTAs), Voltage Control Oscillators (VCOs), LDO regulators, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs), Mixer, Gilbert Multiplier, Bandgap Reference
- Applied knowledge of all phases of the ASIC process
- Deep understanding of Bi-CMOS and CMOS (small geometry) process technology
- Ability to communicate your design effectively in writing to engineers and customers
- Experience with the Cadence tools suite or similar tools
- Applicants must be able to communicate technical concepts clearly in written and spoken English
- A project management background is an asset
Here’s what to expect on your LeddarTech journey:
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are ultra-modern and be assured you’ll never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings and conferences to enhance your skills
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
#Envision the Road Ahead!