All-Round Global Marketing Internship
Are you interested in supporting a global marketing team in its activities including campaigns, events, website/SEO, advertising, and internal communications? Are you a driven, proactive team player with a background/interest in both online & offline marketing?
At LeaseWeb our vision is to become the top cloud hosting provider that really does what’s right for our customer by delivering on our values and excellent customer experience.
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Global Marketing team and help us in our journey towards success. We’d like to hear your story and give you an opportunity to learn and further develop your skills.
The marketing team takes responsibility for all customer and partner marketing and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands together with our offices in the US, Germany and Singapore. We are a young and dynamic marketing team of around 15 people, stationed globally. We like to work fast and smart while having fun.
What is the Role about?
LeaseWeb is seeking a Marketing Intern with strong interest in 360 Degree Marketing. He/she will be working in various marketing areas within the team.
You will be coached and trained by four members of our experienced and energetic team, while managing your own projects and KPIs. This dynamic internship experience will ensure real-time learning and fun.
- Supporting the Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager in:
- Running customer-centric and global marketing campaigns
- Managing go-to-market processes
- Creating campaign briefs and KPIs for evaluation
- Supporting Customer Lifetime Value project
- Managing the Agile Marketing Board
- Supporting Brand and Communication Manager in:
- Social media communications
- Branding project
- Supporting our Events manager in:
- Event management
- Creating event scripts
- Research and Execution of the event
- Event follow up and evaluation
- Working with suppliers, Etc.
- Supporting our Digital marketing team in:
- Maintaining our Intranet, monitoring intranet mailbox, posting internal news articles, sending weekly internal newsletter.
- Posting advertisements on Web Hosting discussion forums; collecting information and promos for commercial use on forums and posting them.
- Website CMS: Publish pages on the website, such as press release articles, Etc.
Who are you?
- Masters or Bachelors student in Marketing, Business administration, Management or other relevant fields
- Have some work experience in marketing and a strong ambition to learn
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle many priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized, with ability to bring creativity and discipline to the existing team
- Extremely collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Native written and oral English communication skills
- Out of the box thinker with creative personality
- Has work hard and party harder attitude
- Has good MS Office skills. (HTML / CMS / Photoshop skills are a plus)
What’s in it for you?
- An adventure in a highly competitive marketing environment
- Real projects and responsibilities (ask our previous intern, who is now our Online Marketeer)
- Internship compensation
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension
- Free lunch everyday
- Free parking
- Company laptop (MacBook or Dell)
- The possibility to develop yourself and truly learn the art of marketing
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, and fast growing organization
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.