Visual Content Specialist
Are you a creative, talented, and experienced visual content designer who wants to bring your experience and energy to a dynamic global marketing team? We want to hear your story.
At LeaseWeb, our vision is to become the cloud hosting provider that really does what’s right for our customers by delivering on our values and providing best-in-class customer experience. We have an amazing story to tell, and we want you to help us tell it.
LeaseWeb is seeking a creative visual content rock star with a proven track record in creating valuable content for our customers and prospects. You will create and repurpose content based on a contact and content strategy. This requires managing multiple projects at once, with a positive and can-do approach. You understand high-tech B2B environments, knows how to work in cross-functional teams, and can help bring ideas to life for everything from event marketing to explainer videos. You should be solution oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and have the ability to both see the big picture and focus on details.
The marketing team takes responsibility for all customer and partner marketing and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands together with our offices in the US, Germany and Singapore. We are a young and dynamic marketing team of 15 people with tremendous energy and the drive to really change what B2B marketing can be.
- Design and produce a range of content that will contribute to brand awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement
- Help design creative marketing campaigns
- Create content such as HTML banners, event visuals (both off and online), short video clips, infographics, photography, and other visual content
- Develop sales enablement tools such as company (multimedia) presentations and product sheets
- Maintain LeaseWeb’s visual identity with regard to brand architecture and consistent use of the brand style guide.
- Manage the brand asset content system (Sabern/Brandifyer)
- Manage external resources and agencies as needed
- BA in graphic design, marketing, advertising, film, or related field
- Experience in converting subject matter experts’ knowledge into short video content, including the ability to storyboard, shoot footage, and edit
- The ability to handle multiple projects in agile way of working, while keeping to deadlines
- Experience with web design is a plus
- Experience working in marketing automation systems is a plus
- Previous experience in IT and cloud industry is a plus
- Strong spoken and written English (Dutch is not required, but always welcome)
- Passion for design, content, and finding creative ways to communicate
As one of the largest and most established cloud hosting companies (20 years and counting), we work with leading internet and IT businesses around the world, to provide customer centric, flexible, and reliable hybrid infrastructure solutions. Offering a comprehensive range of products and solutions including private and public cloud, dedicated servers, content delivery, and cybersecurity, we connect companies to the right technology, customers, and the world, empowering them to achieve amazing things.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
- The chance to spend every day improving what the internet can do for global business
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Igor Dekker (Talent Acquisition Lead) via email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.