Business Development Director
Within LeaseWeb the Sales organization takes full responsibility for business development. From engaging prospects to account management seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers. The multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals who are driven and ambitious. They make for the dynamic and fast-paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvements. Because we see new opportunities and the organization is growing, we are searching for a Business Development Director who actively engages the market to introduce LeaseWeb’s solutions to C-level and bring in new logos.
What is the role about?
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus.
- Meeting and exceeding annual global business development goals
- Responsible for developing and executing a (global) business development strategy
- Collaborates with and empowers the local Sales Teams to execute the global business development strategy
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities through effective networking on C-level, able to continuously grow their professional network.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the entire sales cycle
- Orchestrates all activities and contributions in order to build long-term strategic business relationships with the customers
- Able to identify and understand the customers’ business needs. Has the ability to develop and shape these needs and convert these needs into value propositions based on the LeaseWeb services and solutions.
Who are you?
Are you an energetic individual go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have in-depth knowledge of the eco system of the global hosting- and data centers landscape, and eager to grow market share?
- Senior direct sales individual with sound experience and a proven track record within the IT industry and related industries;
- Go-Getter, willing to go the extra mile to pitch and close a deal;
- Keen on market knowledge/ information to drive own performance
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer/share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- You prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux), virtualization (VMware/CloudStack), network (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, VPN, load balancing, firewalling) and server (Dell, HP, IBM) technologies
- Excellent command of Dutch and English languages both spoken and written (close to native). EU citizen and have the legal right to work in The Netherlands
LeaseWeb is a leading cloud-hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, public and private cloud, dedicated servers, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, LeaseWeb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The LeaseWeb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 16 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, individual bonus, company bonus, lease car, 25 holidays
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Igor Dekker (Talent Acquisition Lead) via email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.