Facility Services Employee / Receptionist (0,8 fte / 32 hrs)
Hands on and focused on the facility services? Then you are definitely on your place in Facility Management. A department to be proud of. We are responsible for the properties of LeaseWeb BV and all related facility services. In addition, we have our hands full with interesting projects.
Think of optimizing our phone system, travel policy, access management, internal moves&renovations, making our products and services more sustainable, implementing new interior concepts, the certification of our office and much more!
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Facility team and help us to facilitate our colleagues in the best way possible. We’d like to hear your story and give you an opportunity to learn and further develop your skills.
The Facility Department takes responsibility for all facility services for LeaseWeb Global BV and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam. We are an enthusiastic, flexible team of 6 people. We like to work fast and efficient with a good sense of humor.
What is the Role about?
LeaseWeb is seeking a Facility Services Employee. He/she will have the following tasks:
- He/ she is responsible for the coordination of all requests, incidents and complaints regarding facility services (housekeeping, catering, technical support, inventory, fleet management, stationary, travel, mail services, mobile phones, coffee machines, hydro culture and office supplies ) and make sure they are listed and executed in a proper way;
- Operates (physical) quality controls with cleaning company in order to keep the building clean
- Places daily orders regarding catering in order to have lunch served for all staff;
- Controls access management and waste management;
- Performs reception duties
- Coordinates all relevant matters related to BHV in case of an incident;
- Relevant work experience and education - MBO
- Preferably experience in a similar position;
- Required skills: planning and organizing, customer orientation, problem solving, teamwork, quality orientation, showing initiative, stress resiliance;
- Good communication skills in Dutch & English
- Experience in Microsoft Office;
- Experience in using a CRM – system(s) (SAP / AFAS) is a plus;
- Working days (preferably): Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan;
- Free lunch, free parking and great coffee!;
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.